Uneekor EyeXO Refine Launch Monitor (5 courses)
Overhead type, super speed camera-based golf launch monitor. Fully integrated with QED Refine, Succeed, E6, TCG, Creative Golf.
You may have a golf simulator, but are you really using it to maximize your investment? An EyeXO Launch Monitor is developed for your goals and ambition and includes the following features and benefits:
- EYE non-marking ball technology allows you to play, practice, and train with any ball you choose.
- EYEXO is all inclusive for the most accurate club data measured in real time.
- The core of the non-marking ball technology enhances reality and accuracy for indoor golf simulation.
- With the non-marking ball technology at work, you are many steps closer to a more realistic golf environment.
- Whether you’d like to work on hitting longer drives, more accurate iron shots, better putts, or everything together, a precise and speedy launch monitor can help you make it a reality.
- With precise ball analytics and a full range of club data you can make calculated decisions and educated adjustments for speedy and steady improvement.
- You can be more consistent with the enhanced Uneekor OPTIX technology. on EyeXO. Enjoy more enhanced Club and Swing OPTIX conveniently built in your simulator.
- Clubface strike is one of the most important variables in golf consistency. Where on the face you hit the ball affects: launch, spin, spin axis, distance, and club fitting.
- One way to develop a consistent club face strike is understanding exactly where you hit it. Our Club OPTIX allows you to see where you exactly strike the ball on the face and gives you a visual example of adjustments necessary to improve consistency.
- Our newest launch monitor model, EyeXO with View software, also features a built-in swing motion analysis quality for yourself or students. It shows premium quality swing motion videos with sophisticated software tools to analyze and communicate on the subject.
- This feature takes the guess work out of your practice or teaching sessions. It fundamentally leads users to faster improvement and lower scores. The Swing Optix feature comes as an option with the use of premium camera set. SWING OPTIX ($1,400USD).
- Now you can work smarter with PowerU Cloud service with EYEXO. Uneekor is launching an on-line platform, myUneekor.com, to give players the ability to collect and connect with all EYEXO customers or students in one place. The EYEXO View software is optimized to function as a golf data base platform that could sort all data by different clubs, users, and sessions.
- You can send out the link of PowerU report through email and/or social media platforms enhancing your chat functions on-line. Imagine having all these tools at your reach. Less hassle, more time to work on your teaching and dial in club fittings.
EYEXO VIEW Data Output
- Back Spin
- Side Spin
- Total Spin
- Spin Axis
- Ball Impact on Club Face
- Smash Factor
- Club Speed
- Club Path
- Club Face Angle
- Attack Angle
- Club Loft Angle
- Club Lie Angle
- Impact Point Vertical
- Impact Point Horizontal
- *Club data: Read with reflective stickers
- EYEXO Hardware
- Power Cable
- USB Ethernet Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- EYEXO Bracket
- Calibration Chart
- M4 32mm
- M6 15mm
- Reflective stickers
- Special 2-year warranty included
- 2 Ultra high speed cameras
- 4 Infrared LED array boards
- Gigabit ethernet interface
- 79 x 15 x 6.3 cm / 31” x 6” x 2.4” (without bracket)
- 79 x 15 x 11 cm / 31” x 6” x 4.3” (with bracket)
- 4.7 kg / 10.36 lbs (without bracket)
- 6.5 kg / 14.33 lbs (with bracket)
- External Input: 110/220V
- Output: 19VDC/120W
- CPU: Minimum Intel i5 8400 or AMD 3600
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Graphics: Minimum GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX580
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Please note that specifications are subject to change without prior notice.