SkyTrak Medalist Package (TSS)
Elevate your game with the SkyTrak Medalist Total Sim Suite, a ready to play golf simulator package.
The SkyTrak launch monitor allows golfers to play championship golf courses from the convenience of their homes, utilize numerous game-improvement and practice features, and obtain life-like 3D ball flight data and shot analysis. SkyTrak was voted a 2017 and 2018 Golf Digest Best Value Golf Simulator.
Our package includes the following:
- SkyTrak launch monitor - Works With iOS, Android, and PC.
- 3D driving range - SkyTrak offers two views of the driving range and features Shot Tracer technology and shot replay. Performance data includes: ball flight shot shape, launch angle, carry distance, spin rate, distance off center, and club head speed. All with no annual fee.
- SkyTrak Protective Metal Case - The steel case protects your SkyTrak from light drops, scratches, bumps, and ball impact. It provides easy access and views of the power button and LEDs. The case has adjustable legs for leveling or raising.
- Game Improvement Software Plan for one year.
- Medalist Enclosure (12' W x 8' 6" T x 6' D)
- Laser 3LCD projector (compatible with swing cameras)
- 30' HDMI cable
- Projector ceiling mount, pipe, and flange
- Gaming Computer (Not included in base package price)
- Fiberbuilt Performance Turf 4' x 8' hitting mat
- E6 Connect one time software purchase (Sold separately - see below)
Option 1: Game Improvement Subscription
First year included. $99.95 annual fee thereafter. This package is required to add all the other software options below.
3D Driving Range
The SkyTrak Game Improvement Plan offers five different views of the driving range and the following game improvement features. It also includes single player and multiplayer modes up to 6 people.
Create up to 10 target stations and practice with purpose. Games include target practice, closest-to-the-pin, and longest drive. (Single or multiplayer).
Dial in those yardages and always select the right club.
Track, review and analyze your shot history to improve your game.
What do the numbers mean? Hit the shot, analyze the data, and let SkyTrak show you where your numbers should be.
Hit a variety of shots with up to four wedges. Learn your distances for pitches, 1/2 shots, 3/4 shots, and full swings.
Practices with purpose. Set a minimum and maximum distance and let the shot-making begin.
Option 2: Play & Improve Subscription ($199.95 annual fee)
Play and Improve Plan is a special bundle for IOS users that include everything in the Game Improvement Plan. Plus, WGT by TopGolf full course play on 15 WGT courses. It also includes WGT by TopGolf closest-to-the-Hole challenge.
Option 3: E6 Connect Basic
a. One Time Purchase $1,500 IOS or $2,500 PC
b. Annual subscription $300/year
c. Annual expanded $600/year (All courses except for Pebble, Spy Glass and Spanish Bay)
E6 Connect Basic Courses:
Full golf course play on 27 world-famous E6 Golf Connect courses (E6 Course Play is single-player and sold separately. The basic software subscription course list includes Auburn Grand National, Aviara, Banff Springs, Barton Creek – Fazio Foothills, The Belfry, Bountiful Ridge, Cabo Del Sol – The Ocean Course, Gleneagles Golf Club, Greywolf, Hokulia, Kuneticka Hora, Latrobe, Loch Lomond, Oslo Golfklubb, Panther Lake Course, Pine Canyon, Par 3 Ocean, Pelican Hill, Pinehurst No 8, Sanctuary, Stone Canyon, Taghazout, Thanksgiving Point, Troon North Golf Club, Wade Hampton, Whistler, Wolf Peak – Par 3 Mountain.
Custom environmental settings (humidity, wind, etc.)
Five different camera views
Additional Software Options:
Additional options are available from The Golf Club, WGT By Top Golf, Creative Golf, and Fitness Golf.
The Medalist Total Sim Suite comes with our Medalist enclosure. This hitting bay measures 12' 6" Wide x 8' 6" Tall x 6' Deep (5' to screen). The enclosure also includes Ace's HiQ screen, framing top and side mini pads, adhesive velcro, turn buckle cables, top lid, and side skins. The enclosure comes with our popular 2-piece HiQ screen system. The screens are designed to take the hardest hits and are manufactured so that the image fills up the entire screen in high definition.
- 2-piece HiQ Screen System (Front HiQ screen and rear impact screen)
- The image fills up the entire screen in HD
- Premium, heavy-weight, fire-resistant screen
- Durable 1.5" aluminum frame
- Turnbuckle cables
- Top lid and side wall skins
What Makes An Ace Enclosure Better?
- Stronger, heavier, more durable aluminum or steel frames that you can’t buy at a store. They are engineered specifically for a golf simulator.
- Ultra-premium polyester screen for an HD image and longer durability.
- Ace builds craftsmanship into the webbing/edges, double stitching its screens and using a higher quality, more durable material than the black vinyl you see on other screens.
- We do not sew on loops that attach and rip. We use #4 grommets that are stronger and larger than competitors’ pin-hole grommets.
- Bottom pocket and shock cord minimize bounce back.
- Foam top and side mini-pads reduce ball rebound
- Carpet pads around the screen
The high-powered gaming desktop computer delivers a smooth, true golf simulation experience. The computer is preloaded with all the needed software. Computer brand and model may vary.
- Photometric launch monitor
- Accelerometer-based internal leveling system
- No calibration required
- Dimensions: 5.75" L x 6.75" H x 2.5" W
- Weight – 1.7lbs
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery (Up to 5 hours of continuous use)
- Micro USB charging cable included
Please note, your financial institution may charge you one or more non-sufficient funds or overdraft fees if any loan payment exceeds your account’s available balance. If you pay with a credit card, your credit card issuer may charge interest and/or fees.
*Subject to approval of credit application. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 24 monthly payments of $46.14 at 9.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications, loan amount, and term. Bread Pay™ loans are made by Comenity Capital Bank, a Bread Financial™ company.