Uneekor Eye Xo Golf Launch Monitor: Affordable Accuracy.
Plus, 0% APR Financing Available for 12-Months*
The Uneekor Eye XO launch monitor is an overhead type, super-speed, camera-based golf simulator that offers more data points for golfers looking to sharpen their game. The company's non-marked ball technology allows users to capture club and ball data using the ball of their choice. This Uneekor launch monitor is fully integrated with QED Refine, Succeed, E6, TCG, Creative Golf gaming software.
Uneekor Product Review
You may have a golf simulator, but are you really using it to maximize your investment? An ideal DIY golf simulator, the Uneekor EyeXO launch monitor is developed for your goals and ambition and includes the following features and benefits:
- The best home golf simulator, the EYE XO's non-marking ball technology allows you to play, practice, and train with any ball you choose. The core of the non-marking ball technology enhances reality and accuracy for indoor golf simulation.
- EYEXO golf launch monitor is all inclusive for the most accurate club data measured in real time.
- Whether you’d like to work on hitting longer drives, more accurate iron shots, better putts, or everything together, a precise and speedy launch monitor can help you make it a reality.
- With precise ball analytics and a full range of club data you can make calculated decisions and educated adjustments for speedy and steady improvement. The Eye Xo's data makes it one of the best home golf simulators.
- You can be more consistent with the enhanced Uneekor OPTIX technology. on EyeXO. Enjoy more enhanced Club and Swing OPTIX conveniently built in your simulator.
- Now you can work smarter with PowerU Cloud service with EYE XO. Uneekor has an on-line platform, myUneekor.com, to give players the ability collect data and to connect with all EYE XO customers or students in one place. The EYE XO View software is optimized to function as a golf data base platform that could sort all data by different clubs, users, and sessions.
- You can send out the link of PowerU report through email and/or social media platforms enhancing your chat functions on-line. Imagine having all these tools at your reach. Less hassle, more time to work on your teaching and dial in club fittings.
- Understanding the golf ball spin rate is the first step to consistently landing the ball where you want on every shot. With Ball Optix you can see the ball data in real time on every shot. Data like back spin, side spin, carry on every shot.
- Smart practice means learning to hit the ball on the sweet spot consistently. Clubface strike is one of the most important variables in golf consistency. Where on the face you hit the ball affects: launch, spin, spin axis, distance, and club fitting.
- One way to develop a consistent club face strike is understanding exactly where you hit it. The Uneekor launch monitor's Club OPTIX software allows you to see where you exactly strike the ball on the face and gives you a visual example of adjustments necessary to improve consistency.
Swing Optix (Sold Seperately)
- Our newest launch monitor model, the EyeXO with View software, also features a built-in swing motion analysis for yourself or students. It shows premium quality swing motion videos with sophisticated software tools to analyze and communicate on the subject. The high speed cameras capture your swing motion in 180 fps in 1440x1080 resolution.
- This feature takes the guess work out of your practice or teaching sessions. It fundamentally leads users to faster improvement and lower scores. The Swing Optix feature comes as an option with the use of premium camera set. Click here: SWING OPTIX ($1,400USD).
Uneekor EYEXO View Software Output Data
Club Data*: Club Speed, Dynamic Loft, Angle of Attack, Smash Factor, Club Path, Club Face Angle, Club Face to Path, Club Lie Angle, Club Loft Angle, Impact Point Vertical, and Impact Point Horizontal.
* Eye Xo club stickers required.
Ball Data: Carry, Run, Total Distance, Flight Time, Distance to Apex, Ball Speed, Back Spin, Side Spin, Total Spin, Spin Axis, Launch Angle, Angle of Descent, Landing Angle, and Side Angle and Total.
Golf Simulator Package Contents
- EyeXo Hardware
- Power Cable
- USG Ethernet Adapter
- Eye Xo bracket
- Calibration Chart
- M4 32mm
- M6 15mm
- Reflective stickers
- Special 2-year warranty
Uneekor Launch Monitor PC Requirement
- CPU: Minimum Intel i5 8400 or AMD 3600
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Graphics: Minimum GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX580
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- 2 Ultra high speed cameras
- 4 Infrared LED array boards
- Gigabit ethernet interface
- 79 x 15 x 6.3 cm / 31” x 6” x 2.4” (without bracket)
- 79 x 15 x 11 cm / 31” x 6” x 4.3” (with bracket)
- 4.7 kg / 10.36 lbs (without bracket)
- 6.5 kg / 14.33 lbs (with bracket)
- External Input: 110/220V
- Output: 19VDC/120W
Please note that specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
*Rates and terms only for loans opened on 11/18/2022 to 3/01/2022. Subject to approval of credit application. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 monthly payments of $87.91 at 9.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications, loan amount, and term. Bread Pay™ loans are made by Comenity Capital Bank, a Bread Financial™ company.