FSX 2020 Software
Foresight Sports FSX 2020 Golf Simulator Software
Foresight FSX 2020 Software powers a real-life golf simulation experience for Foresight launch monitors and golf simulators. FSX 2020 software allows golfers to practice on driving ranges, play entertaining games, attempt skill challenges, and play the world's best virtual golf course in beautiful 4K resolution.
FSX 2020 software allows you to play golf courses of your choosing with up to four players. You have three game-type options: stroke play, scramble, and match play. You can also compete against your friends in a series of increasingly difficult skills challenges that include long drive, closest-to-the-pin, and Glass Break. This launch monitor software even lets you share and compare your results with other players online.
FSX includes ten Free-To-Play golf courses: Experience the best courses in stunning 4K resolution and add courses when you want. FSX includes these golf courses FREE: Teton Pines GC, Blue Bayou Golf and Fishing Club, Broken Tree, Butterfield Country Club, Kinsale Golf & Fitness Club, Linfield National, Willow Crest, Tall Pines, The Farms Golf Course. Courses subject to change without notice. Additional courses and editors picks are made available from time to time.
This is a required purchase for all Foresight systems and it is sold with the golf simulator.
New Features Include:
- Foot Golf
- Foresight Fairgrounds
- Glass Break (Skill Building Module)
- Inside 6 Feet (Skill Building Module)
- Tournaments mode in Compete
- Range mode support
- Updates to club images and club analysis screen
- Refinement of impact location reporting on club face
- Device indicator light now mirrors functionality of device
- New Default Manager lets users save custom settings in game set-up
- New Stimp feature makes assessing and changing green speed even easier
- New green contour feature makes viewing and reading the green even easier
This purchase does not come with any sort of tracking technology.